What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta mk4 facelift 2000 1.25 zeetec - Torque values ( various) - KenC

I have lost my owners manual which had my notes in it regarding basic service matters

is there anyone who can help me with the following please

Torque wrench settings for oil sump drain bolt, wheel nuts ( steel wheels ) and spark plugs

thank you

Ford Fiesta mk4 facelift 2000 1.25 zeetec - Torque values ( various) - elekie&a/c doctor
Buy yourself a Haynes manual . All the info will be found here.
Ford Fiesta mk4 facelift 2000 1.25 zeetec - Torque values ( various) - John F

I have never torqued a sump drain bolt, just use your judgement - not much tighter than a screw top bottle should do - certainly no more than spark plug torque below.

Wheel nuts - again, most people don't bother and I guess lazy tyre jockeys often set the gun to around 90ft lbs (and tyre pressures to 34psi) to cover all eventualities. I torque my Focus nuts to 70ft lb with my cheap-as-chips ancient bendy bar torque wrench.

spark plugs.....from google...(might seem surprisingly slack to mechanics with a history of stripping aluminium head threads)

.... using a torque wrench, tighten the spark plug to approximately 7 to 15 lb. ft. for 14mm threads and 15 to 20 lb. ft. for 18mm threads to ensure a gastight seal.

Ford Fiesta mk4 facelift 2000 1.25 zeetec - Torque values ( various) - KenC

thank you for your advice ,noted