What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Vauxhall Corsa - How much is my car worth? - Jordan Dawson
Hi all, planning on selling my car but got no idea what it’s worth.
It’s a 2010 Vauxhall Corsa s 1.0 ecotech with 52000 on the clock. Has 12 months not. Unfortunately it’s a cat n (non structural damage) write off. Fully repaired. 1 key and no service history. Works perfectly.

How much could I sell this for privately? Thanks!
Vauxhall Corsa - How much is my car worth? - TheGentlemanThug

I wouldn't bother personally. With no service history nobody in their right mind would give it a second glance. Factor in the CAT N and missing second key and you really don't have a chance. The only person who may be interested is someone who could strip it and sell the parts or use it for a project.

Why do you want to sell it? If you want to get a new car then a scrappage scheme is probably the way to go.

Vauxhall Corsa - How much is my car worth? - badbusdriver

looking on Autotrader, the cheapest 2010 1.0 Corsa with similar miles (64k) is advertised at £1990. I wouldn't say it's worthless, but the CAT N, + 1 key, + no history is going to count against it. How much by, is hard to say, you might get lucky, you might not. I was surprised by that price i saw on Autotrader, i thought it would have been lower, so it might be worth trying it at something like £1000-1250 to see if you get a bite, but don't be surprised if the phone doesn't ring!.

SLO will probably have a better idea though, hopefully he'll be along and make comment.

Vauxhall Corsa - How much is my car worth? - SLO76
If it’s tidy enough then put it on Gumtree at £1,200 Ono and tear the arm off anyone who offers more than a grand. If it’s tatty and poorly repaired then it’s £500. Good examples are plentiful and even these don’t fetch strong money.