What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus - Alternator belt drive belt auxiliary belt. Which? - Paul baker 360
Ford Focus 1.6 petrol. 2010.

Noise coming from belts area not screeching goes away with water test, had PAS hose blow and after having it replaced the noise is now worse. Don’t know if it’s because all the PAS fluid has made it worse or not but I need to change the belts and have all the pulleys checked too but I don’t know what belts to buy. As I can see there are 2 belts 1) for the alternator, PAS ect and 2) this is beside and lower. They look to be different lengths.
Ford Focus - Alternator belt drive belt auxiliary belt. Which? - elekie&a/c doctor

Very likely the pas fluid has contaminated the belt. I think you will find there is only one poly vee drive belt on these. It is a "stretchy belt".so you cut the old one off,but you need a special guide tool the fit the new one.

Ford Focus - Alternator belt drive belt auxiliary belt. Which? - Paul baker 360
Looking at the belts there are 2. Reading up on this it looks like the shorter lower 1 is for the Air con. Won’t be fitting it myself garage quoted me £60 to fit if I supply the belt, just don’t want to turn up with the wrong stuff
Ford Focus - Alternator belt drive belt auxiliary belt. Which? - skidpan
Looking at the belts there are 2. Reading up on this it looks like the shorter lower 1 is for the Air con. Won’t be fitting it myself garage quoted me £60 to fit if I supply the belt, just don’t want to turn up with the wrong stuff

Why not let the garage supply the belts? You will only save a few pounds doing it your way and it could lead to a load of grief.

If you supply the wrong belt the garage will be within their rights to charge you to fit the correct one if it takes extra time.

If the belt breaks the garage will blame the supplier and the supplier will blame the garage with you in the middle.

Let the garage do the whole job and no hassle. Last time we had an auxilliary belt on a Focus (2010) the Ford main dealer only charged about £40 to supply and fit. Its not worth the hassle.