What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2009 Peugeot 308 SW 1.6 HDI 110 BHP - Folding Door Mirror. - Alek Smart

The N/S Door Mirror foldback facility no longer operates,an issue that occured suddenly...working one minute-banjaxed the next. The Drivers side continues to function normally.All the other electronic mirror functions,eg mirror glass adjustment and indicator repeater light continue to function also.Oddly enough Autodata makes mention of a Fusebox which appears to be ignored by Peugeot themselves,but contains a fuse F37,marked as Passenger Door Mirror !!.....all good except I cannot locate the damn thing !! Is there anybody out there who has had similar woe descend upon them ?

2009 Peugeot 308 SW 1.6 HDI 110 BHP - Folding Door Mirror. - elekie&a/c doctor

A Peugeot with quirky electronics is factory standard. However,might be worth disconnecting the battery for 5 mins.

You're telling me !!

None of the fuseboards match the layout of what's fitted,small differences,but real nonetheless.In addition Autodata refers to an additional Fuse Panel,located down around the ABS which has a fuse tantalisingly marked F37 "Passenger Door Mirror"...but which appears absent from my car.....Mon Dieu !!!

2009 Peugeot 308 SW 1.6 HDI 110 BHP - Folding Door Mirror. - badbusdriver

Found this. It actually relates to the 308SW, but i'd imagine them to be the same. According to it fuse F37 is for a trailer fuse box and actually fuse F5 is for the folding mirrors, as well as front electric windows.

www.autogenius.info/peugeot-308-sw-bl-mk1-2008-fus.../

Thank;s BBD. That's yet another different fuseboard layout,it's intriguing that the fuseboard with F36-F40 doesn't appear to be fitted to my car.I'm leaning towards taking the front doors off and checking the pair of plugs in each door pillar,which,I understand can provide problems for door electrics...oh well,I need more hours and less rain !!!