What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus - Radio Code - grady41

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to establish if it is possible to get a code for my Ford Focus serial CZH198570. Links to various unlocking software for serials beginning with a "C" do not seem to work.

Much appreciated if anyone can help either with live software link or code in question before I go to main dealer

Cheers

Ford Focus - Radio Code - elekie&a/c doctor

Unfortunately that is not the radio serial number.It will start with an M or V followed by 6 digits.

Hi, It does say serial number, Ford Focus Ghia, it is a Sony in a walnut dash, there are no other serial numbers that I can see and when googled it does seem to indicate some serials start with "C" as well.

Thanks anyway

The only other numbers are part No VP7S7F-18C821-DA.

Also has number CDX-5F611R

Cheers

How old is this car?

56 plate but registered 2007

If you pull the radio forward,there should be a white square label on the top titled "Ford audio".The s/number should be bottom, middle to right.

Apologies you are right, there is a second serial on the side which is V016884. Happy to pay if you can point me to a reliable site.

Thanks

Flea-bay will be your best option here.Probably for £5 or less.Just type in Ford radio V codes.