What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Suzuki GV bargain new prices - looking4car
I've always like the look of the Suzuki Vitara.

I saw that the GV 1600 is now available new for 10999 against a list of 12495 which I thought was good.

Just looking through the local newspaper (for a ford focus)and found new GV 1600 offered at 9995 , which sounds tempting, 20% off list.

Is it being replaced sometime soon ?

I hate buying new, but haven't noticed this reduction feeding through to used prices.

In the same paper there is a private used car for 9999 !!!
Suzuki GV bargain new prices - KB.
How does £9999 instead of £10999 sound? I came across a site recently and HJ has noted on his list of recommends.

Go to........ www.buysuzukidirect.co.uk/

I rang them (in Bishops Stortford) and spoke to Gary. Seemingly OK and I got the impression if you were determined enough you'd get a good deal - even over and above the prices quoted here. I looked at the Wagon R as a runaround but am a bit too tall, otherwise he was doing a good deal on them too.

Let me know how you fare.

KB.
BTW, these are not imports and qualify for the usual UK supplied benefits. When you go to the site, click on 4x4's and all the range is displayed.
KB.
yes, read my message to the end

there is a local dealer (Newcastle) offering at 9995 !!!

that is GV fo Jimmy money ;-)

as I said , i hate buying new, wonder where the 7500 2002 cars are ;-)
Sorry - reading too quickly........
KB.
just called buysuzukidirect, new GV1600, metalic paint on the road, delivered to home address for 9995. List is 1245 without metalic.

The equivalent car JLX was 11250 in 1993 !!!

Are Suzuki just about to launch a new model ???

or are they just reacting to all the SUVs which have appeared lately ?
I did read (and posted here) that Suzuki plan to have a diesel engine in all of their 4x4's by the end of this year. I don't imagine that the Jimny will be so attractively priced then. The best I've seen one for is (was) £7499. Cheap enough for a small 4x4 if you live in the sticks and want to stand a better chance of getting about in the winter.

KB.