What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus - Parking Aid Malfunction Service Required - mik664

Hi this is my 1st post so i do apologise because if i get anything wrong as i'm new too this forum .

I have a 62 reg Ford Focus 1.6 tdci Titanium X that intermittently reports with a message that reads " Park Aid Malfunction Service Required " and i lose all power on the doors ie no central lockinkg no power too windows boot won't open and the only way too lock it is with the key inside the key fob . Then suddenly it will all come back too life and all works ok then with no warning goes off and on again at random intervals . The Car starts ok runs ok however when the message appears i have too ride round till it comes back too life so i can lock it up safe .

A big thankyou for any help anyone can give me .

Ford Focus - Parking Aid Malfunction Service Required - skidpan

Simple solution, the car is still under warranty so go to your nearest dealer.

Ford Focus - Parking Aid Malfunction Service Required - mik664

Went too Main dealer and they said thier computer didn't come up with any "Hard Faults" and they checked the battery was holding a charge . just wondered if anyone had any similar problems so when i escalate it with them they can't fob me off so easy .

Cheers