What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus Saloon GHIA 2003 - Change head unit in 2003 Focus GHIA` - S5anx

Hi All , I have just bought a 2003 Ford Focus GHIA which comes with the 6000 AM/FM CD player. It is connected ot the steering column controls and I want to replace it with a single din SONY head unit that I have taken from my previous car. I have the fascia fitting kit but I am struggling to find a wiring loom to connect it.

The back of the factory fit stereo has 3 blocks , one long yellow with 8 female connectors and 2 black, one half black and half red with 7 females and the other with either 16 or 17 female pins.

I am trying to locate an adaptor harness to go into the harness that fits the sony. Thats one section for power and one for speakers which fits into one block into the back of the sony.

Does anyone know where i can get the right harness from.

I only seem to be able to find one Harness Adptor Lead PC2-08-4 but it doesnt work

Thanks in advance

Sean

Ford Focus Saloon GHIA 2003 - Change head unit in 2003 Focus GHIA` - elekie&a/c doctor

The adaptor lead is correct,but you will need the original sony lead from the radio to connect it to this adaptor.The steering column paddle controls will not work,unless the sony radio will take an interface for it to function.