Ford Focus - Vibration wobble under load - good old reliable

HI can any one help, had my mk1 focus for 12 years 83,000 milesnow and the last two years it has a fault thats geting slowly worse. the car only vibrates/wobbles under load 45mph+. no vibration through the steering but is felt through the whole car. the more weight is in the car and the more load it is under it gets worse. as soon as the throttle is release the vibration goes. i have had new tyres fitted, another two wheels fitted as found buckles in them. wheels balanced and tracking done, o/s drive shaft changed, new front disc and pads but alas its still there. the only thing i have noticed is when the near side front wheel is jacked up and the car is run at any speed in any gear and the brakes are applied the vibration comes apparant. if i put it in 1st 10mph with foot on throttle also on brake and go as slow as i can it feels like something like thuding.. as soon as i release the brake the thuding stops, it doesn't do this when i do this on the drivers side. could it be drive shaft cv joints, final drive or gear box. any help please its driving me nuts! i dont want get rid of the car as it been a brilliant car over the years i have owned it.

Ford Focus - Vibration wobble under load - scotmech

Had this on a Focus about the same year

Wobble/Vibration On load it was the n/side drive shaft inner joint at the gearbox

as you have replaced the o/s drive shaft

I would say the n/side drive shaft

Thanks for that, thinking that my self, did you have any sort of griding noise every now and again and sqeaking noise? but this might something else? how did you tell it was gone?

Thanks mate cured the vibration was a worn female section of the inner joint!