What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford KA 2009 MK2? - Ford KA Radio Error - Error 2 - B420 Low Delphi - T1Cybernetic

Can someone help with a Ford KA 2009 Radio Code /Error

We've bought a car and the radio is displaying ERROR 2

There is a card with a radio code ;) Hopefully it works but while ever the radio displays ERROR 2 we can't enter the code.

Does anyone know what options we have?

Ford KA 2009 MK2? - Ford KA Radio Error - Error 2 - B420 Low Delphi - elekie&a/c doctor
The car is basically a fiat 500 . I would try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes to see if the system will self reset. Otherwise leave the radio on for about 45 minutes and re try .
Ford KA 2009 MK2? - Ford KA Radio Error - Error 2 - B420 Low Delphi - T1Cybernetic

Cheers ;) I've take the radio out so my daughter can drive the car for work and I'll plug it back in when she get's home.

That should be over 8-9 hours disconnected by then. I was hoping for it to reset. I hadn't thought of leaving the car on for 45 minutes though :) I'll give that a go if the other option doesn't work and post back when she get's home.

No joy. We tried leaving it unplugged for 10 minutes then overnight and also leaving it turned on for 45 minutes and then again for up to about 2 hours but it doesn't change the error unfortunately.

I have seen a few standard radios on ebay and facebook marketplace but I'm not sure if buying one would work without a code? Are radio codes even available for this radio?

Ford KA 2009 MK2? - Ford KA Radio Error - Error 2 - B420 Low Delphi - elekie&a/c doctor
Best way out is to buy a universal radio/ cd /usb or equivalent and fit it to the existing recess . You’ll need a mount plate and adapter wiring kit .