What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - ian99

i am considering buying this Swift, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the 'AH' stands for after the date, wrote under the bonnet on this picture please?

www.riversideautos.co.uk/product/1670742003-suzuki.../

Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - Falkirk Bairn

Could be the mechanic that serviced the car, car valeted or even the manager who signed off the car after the work was completed.

many thanks

Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - Adampr

Have you done an HPI check on it? Ever the pessimist, the market pen and remarkable lack 9f rust on the bolts suggests that may be a new slam panel following front-end damage.

Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - badbusdriver

Looks to me like £15/22 AH.

Very strange for it to be written directly on the crossmember though. Ask the garage to explain and then post their response on here before going any further. Might be nothing at all to worry about, but seems odd to me?

hpi check came back as all pass except tax

on the first picture with the door open i also noticed (one'd zoomed in) some over spray on the door rubber

plus the car has only done 23,000 miles (which checks out on mot logs) but the seat edges look a bit battered to me too. checked the pics on other swifts for sale and some are starting to go that way early on but most still look good. was wondering if its had a seconed hand seat fitted or maybe the previous owner was just large.

Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - alan1302

Looks like they have had the car for a while as well as all the trees in the background of the pics are very green with plenty of leaves.

Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - Xileno

The low mileage and the wear on the driver's seat might indicate it's done a lot of short journeys.

Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - elekie&a/c doctor
Looks like a basic spec car with no Aircon . Low mileage, could have been a fleet / pool car . Letters may refer to in house service regime.
Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - Dag Hammar

6th of May 2022. AH being the initials of whoever did the work / checked over the car ?

Suzuki Swift - what does this mean please? - Andrew-T

The only Suzuki showing at this dealer now (1:45) is a Celerio .... may have gone already ?