What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
SsangYong Korando - Belgium and bit of germany Road trip tomorrow - _

So, all is booked, Nice gastropub in the Ardennes south of Dinant, 3 nights, then over to Aachen 1 night, then 3 nights in a lovely B&B 10 miles outsude bruges on the way back so that Blodwen can have her worming pills.

Have noted mileage today, on filling up, 5661, so will note fuel added en route and calculate on return.

Theoretically DFDS Dover-Dunkirk at 08.00 tomorrow morning, planning to arrive in good time, the Coffee just outside the port, then Dunkirk Lille mons-Dinant as relaxed as possible.

SSangyong continues to behave itself, (touch wood) Nothing to report.

Edited by _ORB_ on 10/08/2022 at 15:05

SsangYong Korando - Belgium and bit of germany Road trip tomorrow - Manatee

Have you got your emissions sticker?

www.germanemissionssticker.com/zones/
www.germanemissionssticker.com/low-emission-zone-i.../

Edit: Sorry I see from your last thread that you intend to get one locally.

Edited by Manatee on 10/08/2022 at 16:32

SsangYong Korando - Belgium and bit of germany Road trip tomorrow - Pablo el Diablo

Looks we'll be travelling toghether as mine's also 8am to dunkirk, I'll be aiming at the earlier one as my sat nav says 1178 mile trip, my wife is happy to drive during the night so no need for overnight stay in Germany this time. Look for a grey Citroen C4 1.2 puretech with freshly changed cambelt and water pump and roof box on :)

Edited by Pablo el Diablo on 10/08/2022 at 18:38

L. Look for a grey Citroen C4 1.2 puretech with freshly changed cambelt and water pump and roof box on :)

Also aiming for the o6.oo.

White korando EX71.... in the pets lane before loading.... Wherever that one is . If you see an oldie walking a beige-ish collie. It's me.

Edit 14,30 Thurs . No sign of a Citroen C4..

Was in nice time for the early boat. No queues at all.

Just 1 car in front at frog control and same at check-in.

Dfds were good.us pet travellers all first off on arrival.

Edited by _ORB_ on 11/08/2022 at 13:46

E95 1.66 euros in the south of Belgium. Self service only petrol station. So about £1.42 litre

840 miles total home to home, brimmed before and after, 38.05 mpg.