What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Dealer approached me to trade in my Nissan on pcp - strange but true

So my contract ends in 16 months. How can I get the most out of this opportunity and can I use it to get more car for my money .Maybe like a car thats smaller than my Nissan Juke techna( auto) because of ease of parking . Can anyone point me in the right direction please????Haven't got a clue where to start

Edited by strange but true on 15/11/2021 at 18:43

Dealer approached me to trade in my Nissan on pcp - badbusdriver

Surely one of the fundamentals of getting more car for your money would involve getting a bigger car (for the same money) than your current one, not a smaller one?.

As it happens, Nissan only make one car smaller than the Juke, that is the Micra. And it is only 20cm shorter, so if you are struggling to park the Juke, the Micra isn't going to be much easier.

Dealer approached me to trade in my Nissan on pcp - _

So my contract ends in 16 months. How can I get the most out of this opportunity and can I use it to get more car for my money .Maybe like a car thats smaller than my Nissan Juke techna( auto) because of ease of parking . Can anyone point me in the right direction please????Haven't got a clue where to start

Make sure you fully understand the costs of terminating the PCP. Was it on a new car?

Also make sure that what you are buying is suitable, regarding seating position. The Micra has a lower position.

I just found out myself recently.

Dealer approached me to trade in my Nissan on pcp - JCBBFC27

Make sure you know how much they might charge you in regards to damage, wear and mileage as this is where they make the extra money. Also if the new car you want is used they're definitely at the moment more expensive because of the car shortage so make sure this is a good offer.