What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Kia Stonic 1.0 litre tgdi 6 speed manual - MPG - _

So, did a first brim to brim.

comes out at 50. bish mpg.

slightly amazed but was indicating about that on first few hundred miles.

will report next fill up.

Edited by _ORB_ on 21/10/2021 at 14:21

Kia Stonic 1.0 litre tgdi 6 speed manual - MPG - RichT54

That's impressive, ORB. My Jazz Hybrid has averaged 61.3 mpg (brim to brim) over its first 2 fill-ups.

Kia Stonic 1.0 litre tgdi 6 speed manual - MPG - badbusdriver

That is a pretty good mpg figure ORB, which you'd have to assume would improve once the car 'loosens up a bit'!.

I must admit to not be concerned enough about mpg to do brim to brim readings!. But going by the trip computer, our last car, a 2017 Jazz CVT, would do circa 55mpg on a reasonably gentle run.

With the current car, a 2020 Suzuki Ignis AGS, I've seen an average of 65mpg (again, on trip computer). This was driving with economy deliberately in mind but not being silly about it. With the mileage we are doing in the car these days it is hardly important, but i was curious about what it could do.

Edited by badbusdriver on 20/10/2021 at 18:59

Kia Stonic 1.0 litre tgdi 6 speed manual - MPG - sammy1

This site seems to suggest 56mpg from the makers 40.6 average real world. HJ 75% what the manufacturer states

Kia Stonic 1.0 litre tgdi 6 speed manual - MPG - Big John

comes out at 59. bit mpg.

Wow - impressive stuff especially as it's shown as 40.6 mpg on the real mpg shown on this site. I wonder if later models have been "tweaked". I always think that with my facelift mkII Superb 1.4 which always seems to do way better than the real mpg figure(50 mpg not unknown!) - not quite to the same % level as your Stonic though ORB.

Maybe it's time to visit a Kia dealer to have a look see. Sadly I suspect this is my last Skoda, my current one has (and still is) been fabulous but I'm sorry I'm not buying a car with basic functions on a touch screen - Mrs BJ is a devout Luddite. The other potential show stopper - do I fit?

Edited by Big John on 20/10/2021 at 19:26

Kia Stonic 1.0 litre tgdi 6 speed manual - MPG - sammy1

"""Maybe it's time to visit a Kia dealer to have a look see. Sadly I suspect this is my last Skoda, my current one has (and still is) been fabulous but I'm sorry I'm not buying a car with basic functions on a touch screen - Mrs BJ is a devout Luddite. The other potential show stopper - do I fit? ""

Totally agree about touch screens. I cannot stand the sight of the fingerprints all over the screen. The screen in the Tesla looks like it should be on the office desk!

Kia Stonic 1.0 litre tgdi 6 speed manual - MPG - _

Edit to my first post.. Fat finger syndrome.

Ouch!