What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Lexus GS 450H year 2011 alternatives please advice - bladest

Hi i am looking for Lexus GS 450H year 2011 alternatives please advice,

i cant afford that car to buy it since they are very rare , can u reccomend me high class car with front ventilated seats, it should be close or to simular year 2011 and at i would say around 15,000k GBP. maximum budget please advice,

Also car should be extremely reliable and well build so i dont want any issues and powerfull either petrol engine or hybrid or something else very reliable maximum realibitlity please i am looking for your opinion.

Edited by bladest on 25/08/2021 at 00:19

Lexus GS 450H year 2011 alternatives please advice - catsdad

You are early this year. It’s usually December when you ask for car buying advice. Are you serious this time?

Lexus GS 450H year 2011 alternatives please advice - SLO76
While others may be happy to offer the time to give advice I certainly am not. We’ve been through this every few months and I suspect the OP is a dreamer.
Lexus GS 450H year 2011 alternatives please advice - nellyjak
While others may be happy to offer the time to give advice I certainly am not. We’ve been through this every few months and I suspect the OP is a dreamer.

Agree...seems to me he's trying to find a car that he already knows he can't afford.

Lexus GS 450H year 2011 alternatives please advice - _

At least the budget has got a bit bigger.

If he has £15,000 available, go and do a pcp for 3 years to get the bug out of his system, and he'll have a warranty and should have reliablility.

Lexus GS 450H year 2011 alternatives please advice - bladest

I am not a dreamer, i already have 3 CARS!!!!!!!

i am planning selling some of them but i dont know what to buy next thats why i post here for u to advice me.

Edited by bladest on 25/08/2021 at 11:59