What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
British motor show - barney100

Went to the show today and it was excellent, some of the stunt driving was awesome. Loads of new cars and classics with interesting stalls and experiences. Met Mike Brewer who sold me a car, sorry, typo, in fact a cap. Nice bloke who talked to all and sundry.

British motor show - Engineer Andy

Went to the show today and it was excellent, some of the stunt driving was awesome. Loads of new cars and classics with interesting stalls and experiences. Met Mike Brewer who sold me a car, sorry, typo, in fact a cap. Nice bloke who talked to all and sundry.

Where is it? How long will it be on for?

Edited by Engineer Andy on 19/08/2021 at 20:00

British motor show - alan1302

Where is it? How long will it be on for?

Home - The British Motor Show

British motor show - barney100

Farnborough, it's on the net for details, some tickets on at the venue too. Believe it's all weekend.

Farnborough, it's on the net for details, some tickets on at the venue too. Believe it's all weekend.

Thanks Alan and Barney for the info. Sounds like it's a cross between the old Canary Wharf Motor show (which I attended when working in the area back in the day - it also sold me on the Mazda3) and the Top Gear Live events.

British motor show - madf

Who is Mike Brewer?

:-)

Who is Mike Brewer?

:-)

Some bloke who makes beer? :-)

British motor show - movilogo

For anyone interested in boats, there will be international boat show in Southampton next month.