What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Nissan Primastar - Glow Plug Light P0235 - glennbtn

Hi All

Got a 2006 2.0 Primastar which has the glow plug light on and is in limp mode. I have done a scan and get a fault code of P0235 Turbo Boost Sensor Circuit "A"

I picked up a know working used map sensor the same part number but still same issue and can't reset the code. The small pipe connected to it seems fine with no leaks and if try and back probe the sensor i get 4.54v from the main wire. With the earth and other wire I get around 1.67v on tick over and 2v when I get it up to 2500rpm which is the max it will rev in limp mode. I even tried a boost solenoid out of curiosity but still the same issue.

Can anyone point me in the right direction

Nissan Primastar - Glow Plug Light P0235 - elekie&a/c doctor
Your voltages look about right . What sensor output voltage do you have at the ecu ?

Thanks for replying

The ecu is a bit buried. I thought if i measure these voltages that 1 of them came from the ecu so I was ok. Clearly I ave that wrong in my head

Nissan Primastar - Glow Plug Light P0235 - elekie&a/c doctor
The voltage that changes with engine speed is the output to the ecu . If this line is broken/open circuit, then it’s not going to get to the ecu . A good scan tool should be able to check this data without access to the ecu multi plugs .

Thanks I will take a look