What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Mitsubishi Heritage Fleet for sale on April fools - Metropolis.
At no reserve! I would quite fancy a signum with the fancy tech on it, or a mk2 3dr shogun if it is mint. Assuming they have them!

From Practical Classics: It has been announced that Mitsubishi UK is to auction off its heritage fleet after the company's decision to pull out of europe this year.
The heritage fleet is being offered on a no reserve basis via autoauction.co.uk on April 1st.
The company's UK headquarters is also being offered for sale/rent.
Mitsubishi Heritage Fleet for sale on April fools - badbusdriver

Lancer 2000 turbo for me (assuming it is white and has the reverse turbo script on the front spoiler!).

Or a (narrow body) Starion turbo.

Forgot about the Starion (apparently not just a Japanese phonetic spelling of Stallion!). Cool cars, back when Mitsubishi had direction and access to Mitsubishi bank.
I said Signum above, think I meant the Sigma!
Mitsubishi Heritage Fleet for sale on April fools - SLO76
No idea what’s contained in said fleet but there are several Mitsubishi’s from the good times 80’s/90’s I’d love to own. As a Mitsubishi salesman in the 90’s these were my favourites.

1992 Mk II Shogun SWB GLS 2.5 diesel.
1992 Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6 4wd 4ws
1993 Mitsubishi Colt 1.8 GTi
1994 Mitsubishi Sigma V6 12v Estate auto
1991 Mitsubishi Colt 1.8 GTi
1990 Mitsubishi L200 2.5d 2wd

Mitsubishi Heritage Fleet for sale on April fools - Engineer Andy
No idea what’s contained in said fleet but there are several Mitsubishi’s from the good times 80’s/90’s I’d love to own. As a Mitsubishi salesman in the 90’s these were my favourites. 1992 Mk II Shogun SWB GLS 2.5 diesel. 1992 Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6 4wd 4ws 1993 Mitsubishi Colt 1.8 GTi 1994 Mitsubishi Sigma V6 12v Estate auto 1991 Mitsubishi Colt 1.8 GTi 1990 Mitsubishi L200 2.5d 2wd

Before I bough my first car in 1998, a MY96 Nissan Micra, one of those on my list (with the Civic of that era) was The Colt 1.6 GLXi. Nice nippy car (0-60 in 10sec), just a bit too pricey (especially the insurance) for me back then.

The 1.8GTi was a very nice hot hatch, especially in black. The styling reminds me of the later (first gen) 3dr Civic Type R from the early 2000s.

They used to be such an interesting brand. and I have even seen Mitsubishi Japan step in and custom produce components for very old cars (a Lamda Coupe windscreen in this example) for a customer outside Japan. I think they have pride in what they produce and will be absolutely tormented by the current situation playing second fiddle to Nissan and Renault, post Asian financial crisis has been a real malaise for them, even if some of the subsequent models have been quite good, they lost their spark.
Mitsubishi Heritage Fleet for sale on April fools - mcb100
According to the alliance’s announcement last year, Mitsubishi will be promoted to leader of the orchestra in the Japanese and southern Asian markets, to keep the musical theme going.
They will be the primary alliance brand in the region.
Haha, I wonder what instrument each carmaker would be if we put them in an imaginary orchestra. There are some nice Nissans for sale in Asia, like the Teana, president (not sure if still sold), Patrol and Elgrand. They are semi luxury, Mitsubishi need to find their niche, other than being slightly cheaper and slightly less reliable than the equivalent Toyota workhorse
Mitsubishi Heritage Fleet for sale on April fools - catsdad
It wasn't only the Starion that caused confusion. I once saw a car in the small ads advertised as a "Cold Stigma".