What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Aston Martin - EV Factory - sammy1

The company has just announced 200 redundancies at its new factory in St Athans South Wales. I know times are hard for the industry and trying to sell £150k motors must be difficult The Welsh Gov, has given this company £19million to set up here despite the companies past record of some 7 bankruptcies and a shaky share price, I would not be surprised if bankruptcy number 8 was on the horizon As a matter of interest the Welsh Gov also spent £52million on Cardiff Airport now owned by us. Current Value some £15 million! Things can only get better for us tax payers> I wish!

Aston Martin - EV Factory - _

Even when we lived in Carmarthen, It was easier to go to Heathrow for direct flights or Bristol, Rather than down those country lanes, where the off airport parking was few and far between and expensive.

The Welsh government are a bit like some others in the UK, in that they can be relied upon to waste taxpayers cash.

Aston Martin - EV Factory - nick62

The Welsh Gov, has given this company £19million to set up here despite the companies past record of some 7 bankruptcies and a shaky share price,

Off topic, but HMG gave Serco £20,000,000,000 last year for T&T, then a further £15,000,000,000 to "prevent a second lockdown"!!! You couldn't make it up.