What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - BPL

Anyone had any ACTUAL experience with Cazoo/Cinch or anyone else doing distance selling for nearly new cars - no finance needed?

Does the delivery guy hang around for you to accept the car?

Can you really hand it back within 7 days if you don't like it?

What if there isn't one of their service centres anywhere near and you need a warranty / consumer rights repair?

I've read the Trustpilot reviews for Cazoo - very very few bad but then they are very bad....

Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - _

Unless it is something that really is an excellent price, avoid.

Remember, buy as local as you can, perhaps spending a bit more, but MYmantra is main dealer only!

Never ever trust what a saleman will say about aftermarket warranties.

search cazoo on here in the search box

Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - alan1302

Remember, buy as local as you can, perhaps spending a bit more, but MYmantra is main dealer only!

They are building a Cazoo service point 1/2 mile from my house so would be local for me!

Other than the drop off/collection it is not really that much different from buying any other car.

Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - Andrew-T

<< Other than the drop off/collection it is not really that much different from buying any other car. >>

Surely it's a bit more than that - test-drive? - careful examination? Do Cazoo offer an online walk-round video ?

The whole set-up seems to be fraught with all sorts of potential problems, especially if serious faults need sorting.

Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - alan1302

<< Other than the drop off/collection it is not really that much different from buying any other car. >>

Surely it's a bit more than that - test-drive? - careful examination? Do Cazoo offer an online walk-round video ?

The whole set-up seems to be fraught with all sorts of potential problems, especially if serious faults need sorting.

Sorry - didn't really explain what I meant - with regards to warranties/rights etc

Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - madf

Unless it is something that really is an excellent price, avoid.

Never ever trust what a saleman will say about aftermarket warranties.

search cazoo on here in the search box

When things go wrong with buying a car, you want a company that acts to sort it out.

Most bad reviews - I read a few- suggest Cazoo don't.

That is a company I would avoid.

Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - BPL

How about main/reputable dealer home delivery - would they qualify for distance selling 7 day returns? I can't go into a dealrship. I checked VED status for a few on Cazoo and they were untaxed or SORN from september...hardly shifting quickly then

Cazoo - as Buyer isolating - mcb100
The legislation is exactly the same whether it’s someone like Cazoo or a bricks and mortar (plate glass and steel) dealership.
If the transaction takes place outside of the premises, with you click & collecting or having a car delivered, distance selling regulations apply.
You’re more likely to be find a dealer team who would prefer you collected as staffing levels are variable due to contact tracing and a delivery tied up a couple of sales execs for a given time.