What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - Trilogy.

Pulled from UK after just 3 years. https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/renault-koleos-axed-uk-%E2%80%98commercial-reasons%E2%80%99

Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - mcb100
Renault-Nissan Alliance published their blueprint a couple of weeks ago, with Renault taking the part of the market they do best (smaller cars), and Nissan concentrating on the bigger stuff (SUV’s), so the dropping of Koleos fits with those plans.
Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - RT
Renault-Nissan Alliance published their blueprint a couple of weeks ago, with Renault taking the part of the market they do best (smaller cars), and Nissan concentrating on the bigger stuff (SUV’s), so the dropping of Koleos fits with those plans.

It's only being pulled from the UK market - so unlikely to be part of the new Renault-Nissan strategy.

Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - Avant

No surprise there. I can't remember ever seeing one on the road.

Renault already have the Kadjar, and if you want 7 seats, the Grand Scenic. So the Koleos had no purpose or USP. I think that was the problem with the first Koleos too.

Maybe it sells well in France?

The French are more loyal to their native car producers than we are. If Renault had been British it would probably already be dead. BL/Rover, call them what you like had a long, painful death.

Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - Bromptonaut

I looked at the Renault range before buying my Fabia and struggled to work out the rationale for their SUV/MPV offer.

Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - Sulphur Man

Not surprising.

I have the first gen one, on an 08-plate. That, and this one, are made by Samsung in Busan, South Korea. Fit and finish is very good. The recent one shares the same M9R 2.0 chaincam diesel, which is well proven. I love the split tailgate on mine. Shame the newer one didnt get that.

I wouldnt get a used one with the X-tronic CVT, but a manual with good provenance could be a used bargain. HJ liked his long termer, also a manual

Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - craig-pd130

For a while, someone down our road owned an Avantime. I doubt Renault will try and resurrect that model anytime soon ...

For a while, someone down our road owned an Avantime. I doubt Renault will try and resurrect that model anytime soon ...

Nailed on to be a classic.

Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - Catfood

I think Renault-Nissan is ending the tie with Samsung, following a series of strike action.....They have already stopped producing Nissan Rogue(Juke).

Another Renault failure - twice - Koleos - 72 dudes

Funnily enough a brand new unregistered one came into my petrol station this afternoon. ( 6 main dealers within half a mile of Sainsbury's so we do quite well with new/used sale cars)

This one was in a metallic burgundy colour and looked very impressive.

They were outstanding value on the Motability list until recently. High spec for an Advanced Payment of around £1300 which compares to a lowish spec Arona or Karoq

The MK1 certainly has it's afcianados who appreciate it's qualities. The fact it's unloved will I imagine mean they depreciate a lot, perfect for those who love them.