SEAT Ibiza - Emissions Advice - MOT failure - Eagle-220
Ibiza 1.4 tsi fr 10 plate

Before mot it had new spark plugs, ignition coils, fresh oil change and filter, clean air filter, had both oxygen sensors changed not that long ago.

I’m guessing from the high HC that the car is running rich, unsure on what to change/check next. Only things i can think of to replace would be engine coolant sensor and fuel filter.

I’m getting the cat checked tomorrow as well

Any help would be great

[url=ibb.co/VBzkwtB][img]i.ibb.co/mz2PNGz/348-D19-FB-A441-4-B1-D-B036-EDF18...g[/img][/url]
SEAT Ibiza - Emissions Advice - MOT failure - bathtub tom

Could be valves (particularly exhaust). A compression test would check that.

Could be valves (particularly exhaust). A compression test would check that.

Would that be noticeable with a poor idle? As the car idles fine
SEAT Ibiza - Emissions Advice - MOT failure - elekie&a/c doctor
The emissions here are way off target. It must be drinking fuel . The Co is off the scale . No point in throwing parts at this without any diagnostic procedure . Can’t see any point getting the cat checked . No way will it cope with emissions this high .
The emissions here are way off target. It must be drinking fuel . The Co is off the scale . No point in throwing parts at this without any diagnostic procedure . Can’t see any point getting the cat checked . No way will it cope with emissions this high .

That’s why i’m asking for advice. The car is clearly overfueling when looking at the readings, the issue I have is that the only noticeable issue is the car not firing immediately once started from cold, it’ll crank once or twice then fire.
SEAT Ibiza - Emissions Advice - MOT failure - austinambassadoryreg

Emissions should only be 1-2% CO pre cat but the overfueling wont be doing it much good. Check that the thermostat is working and the engine is hot enough, then bridge the coolant temperature sensor in the loom to rule that out. atb.