SantaFe 2.2-155-4x4-no dpf - Oil specifications - 3uga

Hi,

Looking to change all fluids on my car. Managed to find the specs for power steering,engine oil and coolant but can't seem to find anything on the transmission, transfer case and rear diferential.

Only thing that i could find is that the rear diferential and transfer case use api gl5 and the transmission uses api gl4. I know the diference between them and when they shoul be used or not, but i'm interested in oil with specific additive pack.

If anyone can help i will be gratefull. I dont have a owners manual to check

SantaFe 2.2-155-4x4-no dpf - Oil specifications - skidpan

Why not ask your local Kia dealer. They will probably sell you the correct oils for little more than Halfords if you supply some suitable containers.

Other than that I suggest you ask on the UK Kia Forum. Make sure its not the American forum, they tend to specify oils of a lower spec than require more frequent changing.

SantaFe 2.2-155-4x4-no dpf - Oil specifications - Metropolis.
* Hyundai dealer
SantaFe 2.2-155-4x4-no dpf - Oil specifications - skidpan
* Hyundai dealer

Very true. But the Santa Fee and the Sorento are the same vehicle and Kia and Hyundai oil specs are the same, well they were for the Ceed and i30.

SantaFe 2.2-155-4x4-no dpf - Oil specifications - daveyjp
Any good?

www.car.info/en-se/hyundai/santa-fe/santa-fe-22-cr...s
SantaFe 2.2-155-4x4-no dpf - Oil specifications - 3uga

You can bearly get a word out of those guys.

Had the same problem with the VW dealership when I asked for dsg oil specs. I was playing "guess the spec" and still didnt manage to find out the spec.

Edited by 3uga on 29/06/2019 at 09:29