What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Honda C90 Project - tutu10

Bought the bike home a couple of weeks ago along with a shed full of parts. Dragged it out of the garage earlier and gave it a pre inspection clean. Typically Honda the 40 year old paintwork shines at the touch of a sponge and leather. Some wires have been re-connected and the battery taken off - the engine is a mixture with a piggy backed starter motor that's not connected to anything on the original bike. Kick start shows strong compression and the gearbox changes easily and I find neutral easily - it will need a new battery. Hopefully with draining the tank and the carb and re-fuelling it should go !

Honda C90 Project - SLO76
James May would be very proud.

I share his taste in vehicles of the people and these wee bikes granted mobility to many across the globe, including my brother who has no road sense whatsoever. Well worth preserving

Edited by SLO76 on 10/06/2019 at 10:34

Honda C90 Project - craig-pd130

Keep us posted! For what it's worth I'd stick fresh oil in it (it's less than a litre) and clean the centrifugal sludge trap before starting / running it: https://www.carlsalter.com/Honda-C50-C70-C90-maintanance.html