What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Focus Titanium X 2ltr 2012 reg' - replacing a silver calcium car battery on my ford - joewright

Having posted yesterday regarding a battery problem, I have decided to replace the battery having no success trying to charge it. I have looked online and am confused with Silver Calcium and Calcium, as some sites say must be Silver Calcium replacement others say it only needs to be Calcium as the difference is minimal, Before I jump in I thought I would try and get a bit of advice from non bias people who may have had the same problem. thanks.

Ford Focus Titanium X 2ltr 2012 reg' - replacing a silver calcium car battery on my ford - elekie&a/c doctor

Calcium is fine for these.Its probably got the original battery fitted.So check the label on the top,this will give the ah and Cca spec. Fitting the battery is a bit of a drama on these,as it is not possible to reach the neg terminal easily. Best way is to disconnect the pos terminal first, remove the air intake filter assy,undo the battery clamp nuts/bolts ,then slide the battery forward to release the neg lead.