Aixam Coupe S - Leif

I've just seen the above review. Mmmm. The idea of one of these things being on the roads does not appeal. Imagine being on a country lane with no overtaking opportunities, stuck behind one of these things. I can see that it has appeal for parents of 16 year olds who want a moped, and need to get to and from a job, but I think it will annoy a lot of road users.

Aixam Coupe S - Auristocrat

Expensive to buy at £9,999. May be just about acceptable in city driving, but nowhere else.

Have seen a couple of the larger engined Aixam quadricycles locally (Birmingham), but these have a top speed of 70 and larger engines. Seem to be able to cope with city traffic.

Birmingham City Council use some Aixam Mega vans for their meals of wheels services - not sure whether they are the diesel or electric versions though.

Aixam Coupe S - jamie745

Looks like a shoebox on wheels.

Aixam Coupe S - daveyK_UK

the only car on the current market as bady built as the nissan pixo/suzuki alto.

Aixam Coupe S - Avant

I don't think the average 16-year-old would find it 'cool'.

Aixam Coupe S - jamie745

Is 'cool' still the word? Seems to change very quickly but is always followed by 'innit.'

Aixam Coupe S - dadbif
Very popular here in rural Spain, not driven by teens though, always by people of advanced years, they very rarely impede anyone, driving as far to the right as possible. They make a terrible racket!