What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Favour - urgent - brainfart

I love cars and want to create a product for other car lovers.

Buying can be stressful (some say it's the fun part:)). We have to research the cars, set up a criteria, and finally we decide. Except that's not the end, we also have to find a dealer and haggle on specs and price. We think this could be better. Please fill out the 6 question (multiple choice) survey below. It would take only 30 seconds.

www.surveymonkey.com/s/DKLVRDV

You'd be helping fellow enthusiasts buy cars faster and cheaper. We're in a business competition and need to submit our findings tomorrow morning. Please respond now. Happy to answer any questions.

Favour - urgent - unthrottled

Done. I don't quite get the business model-but good luck!

Favour - urgent - brainfart

Thanks unthrottled. We haven't fully thought of the business model. Just interested in knowing if folks will like it

Favour - urgent - RT

Survey done but it doesn't sound like my way of buying cars.

Favour - urgent - galileo

Survey done but it doesn't sound like my way of buying cars.

Many people have a vehicle to exchange and if quoted a price wll then want to know what trade in allowance they can have.

This would clearly complicate the process.

Favour - urgent - Avant

You have to think about how many dealers would want to participate. There are so many permutations and specs that customers can choose that it takes time to prepare a quote: would dealers go to this effort on the off-chance that the ciutomer would choose them?