What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
2005 ford fiesta 1.4 - help, most mechanics failed - 2005 fiesta doesnt start somet
I have an anti hijicking system which cuts the fuel off after some time if u do not press the button and its working fine and it has been for the past year. I parked my ford for 5 weeks without starting it, when I came back I tried to start but it did not, I tried a few more times then it started the next day I had the same problem and then it started again, I drove for 200km and the car just stopped on the road. I tried starting it but I failed, some guy pointed out to me that when I turn the key on the should be fuel going to the objectors which did not happen when I turned my key on. He poured a little bit of fuel on the air intake and started the car and it started, this happened for a while then the car was able to start on its own for a while but now am having the same problem again and I took it in for diagnosis but all the workshops say they can't pick up the problem please help.
2005 ford fiesta 1.4 - help, most mechanics failed - elekie&a/c doctor

Could be a fuel pump related fault or a problem with your anti hi-jack system.The only real way to prove it is to get the system temporarily disconnected to see if the fault is removed.hth

2005 ford fiesta 1.4 - help, most mechanics failed - 2005 fiesta doesnt start somet
I disable the anti hijack but the problem is still there, the one thing am sure of is that there is a problem with the flow of fuel