Focus C Max - Collision data on Airbag module - JustMike

Just fixed my C Max after low speed shunt . Seat belt tensioners gone off and replaced but airbags were OK Now I Cant put dash light out as diagnostic reads "Crash data stored".

Can I just change Airbag control module for another one or is it Vehicie Specific and will I have to get my own module cleared before the light will go out ?

We never had this problem with the old Morris Minor...Thanks guys. Mike

Focus C Max - Collision data on Airbag module - woogie
Hi I had this with Seat Arosa I bought.Easiest thing to do is speak to a company that deals with airbag resetting.You should be able to find one locally online.Mine cost abt £50 to wipe the data.If you do get another airbag module theres every chance it will also have crash data on on it as mine did!
Hope this is helpful
Focus C Max - Collision data on Airbag module - JustMike
Hi I had this with Seat Arosa I bought.Easiest thing to do is speak to a company that deals with airbag resetting.You should be able to find one locally online.Mine cost abt £50 to wipe the data.If you do get another airbag module theres every chance it will also have crash data on on it as mine did! Hope this is helpful

Thanks Woogie -I think you are right re another one having same problem I have had mine re set - there and back in two days and £30 seems good value with todays prices. Cheers Mike