Mini one 2007 - Garage not fixing problem? Where do I stand legall - herbi07
I had a coolant leak and the coolant exchange was replaced, this lasted for 6 months and needed replacing again, the garage did this under the parts warranty but since they have replaced this part I have had to take the car back to the garage about 4 times because the overheating warninglights keep coming on, and the heating failed only blowing out cold air. They tell me this is due to an airlock, they tell me they have drained the system and the problem is fixed but it is not, the car now has an engine fault symbol flashing, would this be related to the cooling system not working properly? Where do I stand legally because I have paid for the problem to be fixed and it has not been fixed, I don't want to have to keep having to take this car back to them but I will because they haven't fixed the problem and appear to be making it worse. If the engine fails and this is related to work they have done will I have to pay them. This is very frustrating having paid for a car to get fixed and now have to keep returning because the fault is not fixed. I need some help on this matter please and want to know where I stand legally if further problems occur due to the work this garage did.
Mini one 2007 - Garage not fixing problem? Where do I stand legall - skittles

Legally if it is a recuring fault, ie the same thing fails over and over again, they should do the work for free.

Had a Mercedes with the same problem reoccuring on the injectors and this I was told.

Suggest you run it into BMW Mini and ask them for an opinion.