What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Kuga - power steering problem - slam3

anyone had any problems with power steering,6 month old kuga power steering failed 5 times unable to move wheel nothing showing on computer .dealer saying unless something shows nothing they can do.we not sure what to do next. spoken to ford waste of time

Ford Kuga - power steering problem - injection doc

Is this on start up or whilst actually driving ?

If you park with some lock on, the pressure on the colmn can prevent the steering lock releasing on start up !

Having looked here you dont appear to be the first !

http://www.kugaownersclub.co.uk/forum/power-steering-malfunction_topic4091.html

& here

http://web4.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=1102186&mid=0&nmt=Ford+Kuga+problems

Edited by injection doc on 24/03/2012 at 11:55

power steering failed once when driving 4 times when pulling away

Ford Kuga - power steering problem - kuga2012

yeah im having the same problem. just brought a brand new kuga 4x4 not even a month old. after spending over 20000 pounds ford are telling me i have to wait 3weeks for an appointment. after looking at dissicussions about this problem im starting to think this is going to be an ongoing problem. This matter should be taken to watchdog!!

Reject it under not fit for purpose !

Something i wish i had done with a brandnew car i bought that had a fault which took 3.5 years to sort out. I got so fed up afetr 18 months I tried to reject but was told it should of been done within 6 weeks

hi' power steering failed for 6 time 2/4/2012 main swansea ford dealer sent out technician

the p/s warning light still lit up,car back with dealer again ,told us get in touch ford customer service again ,ford said its for swansea dealer to sort it. noticed lots of message on kuga owners club re power steering taken down whats going on there?

time to reject as not fit for purpose !

Also time for some of these manufactures & dealesr to wake up to customer service