What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
ford mondeo 2004 tdci 130 - 2004 mondeo tdci 130, fuel contamination help - VAG man

hello i am new to this site with a problem, i work in a back street garage and we have a mondeo which the cam shaft snapped, we sent it of to a diesel specilist to fix the car they put a new head etc on the car we got it back i notice it is filthy under the engine bay any way i jet wash it down, after the weekend the car was AA'd back not running the guy that repaired it came alone and re programed the injectors ( which were re placed with head ) and ran fine..... for 10 mins then was all lumpy etc, the diesel expert said it needs to be driven to learn, we did and still wouldnt behave, so the expert takes away, then sends it of to another company who stripped the injectors out and say it has water ingress in them and will need new injectors as well as inpection for the whole fuel system to see if there is any other water in system, and they have said that the water could have got there from me jet washing the engine as it would get in the top of the injectors??? ( sounds like a load of cr*p to me) can anyone help shed a light on how this could have happend? i could loose my job over this so am little fustrated, also it might be worth mentioning it had a new diesel pump and injectors a year ago before this situation, and the cam shaft snapped in the wonderfull freezing weather we had this winter, if anyone can help i would be so greatfull