What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Tourneo Connect - Thinking to buy Ford Tourneo Connect mpv any info - fryup

I am thinking about buying a Ford Tourneo Connect 5 or 8 seater 07/08 plate.

Ford dealers said they are hard to come by and when I look online it is listed as commercial not car so can be quite confusing. Does anyone have any knowledge/info on one of these good or bad? Also what alternative could you recommend - VW Caddy, Peugeot Partner, Fiat Doblo etc. Any input would be welcomed.

Cheers

Ford Tourneo Connect - Thinking to buy Ford Tourneo Connect mpv any info - daveyjp
My choice would be a VW Caravelle, but they aren't as cheap as alternatives.

We had a Citroen Dispatch hire car in Tenerife and OK its a van with seats, but I enjoyed driving it, even on twisty mountain roads. Three rows seating three and plenty of luggage space.

Whether they are commercial or cars will be stated on the V5. Avoid commercial as they are subject to lower speed limits.
Ford Tourneo Connect - Thinking to buy Ford Tourneo Connect mpv any info - Avant

What do you need it to do, Fryup - carry people (how many?) or things or both?

If you need an 8-seater, the Hyundai i800 is often forgotten, and one of the few options open to those who couldn't do without a Toyota Previa.