What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Mondeo - Water in Fuel - lilley

My TDCi has just had to have the fuel tank drained and lines cleared due to water in the diesel. Most of it will have been bought in Poole, Dorset. Has anybody else had a similar problem recently?

The Shell Garage, Darby's Corner Poole is currently being rebuilt with new tanks. Anybody know if there is a connection?

Ford Mondeo - Water in Fuel - thunderbird

My TDCi has just had to have the fuel tank drained and lines cleared due to water in the diesel. Most of it will have been bought in Poole, Dorset. Has anybody else had a similar problem recently?
The Shell Garage, Darby's Corner Poole is currently being rebuilt with new tanks. Anybody know if there is a connection?

Do you have a Focus or a Mondeo, why are you posting twice, the type or make of car is irrelevant, diesel in fuel is bad news whatever car. Surely if you think its a specific garage in one town its a Trading Standards issue together with local press rather than naming them on here.
Ford Mondeo - Water in Fuel - lilley

We own a Focus & a Mondeo, double financial hit. You post your problems how you wish, I will do the same.

I have no idea whether the culprit is a Shell garage, that is what I would like to find out. Until it was closed for rebuilding I irregularly used it.

Ford Mondeo - Water in Fuel - Avant

Please use the other 'water in fuel' thread above if you'd like to contribute. One thread is enough on the same subject, and obviously more help to the original poster..

Edited by Avant on 15/12/2011 at 21:23