What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Longest thread world record attempt - Vin
Anyone agree with me that Citroens are cr*p?
Re: Longest thread world record attempt - Stuart B
No Darcy, you should have started on a subject which was as difficult as possible to get onto Citroens, then David W would not have slept. Like the idea though, personally disappointed we did not get the safer driving thread to the ton.
Re: Longest thread world record attempt - Darcy Kitchin
Stuart,
Vin is not one of my aliases, his postings are far too intellectual ;-)
Sorry meant Vin, brain fade.
No, I don't agree.
All marques have good and bad examples.
Re: Longest thread world record attempt - Ian Cook
Throw a rock in the pond and you'll get your feet wet!

Do I agree with you - generally no, but I currently own 2 Citroens.

Are some things about some Citroens crap? Probably, but then the same applies to BMWs, VWs, Mercs and Audis.

Why did I bother replying - because I like a record attempt - are you prepared to keep stirring the pot? I vote that multiple entries by Vin should be disqualified. Views?
Ian Cook wrote:
>
> > Why did I bother replying - because I like a record attempt -
> are you prepared to keep stirring the pot? I vote that
> multiple entries by Vin should be disqualified. Views?

Ian,
I too would like to propose a rule that you be allowed two consecutive posts, as in mine above , which in my defence others have done on other threads. Click post button, read it again and realise you have answered the wrong person.

Mind you if South Wales police get wind of a record attempt there will be rozzers all over checking typing speed, presumably due to danger of RSI!

:o)
I guess I've had my 2 attempts for this thread then ...
Re: Longest thread world record attempt - Tom Shaw
Vin,

If you want to start the longest ever thread, you would need to begin with a passionate plea for lower speed limits, more cameras, speed humps, bus lanes and traffic calming measures. Add some praise for our hard working local councils, Traffic wardens, Lollipop Persons and environmentalists.

Lastly, say how you wish we had more forward thinking visionarys in politics, like Two Jags and Gordon Smug. And don't forget to suggest a massive increase in fuel duty, the money raised to go towards bringing the next Olympics to Hackney.

Then switch your PC off, and come back for a look in a weeks time.
Re: Longest thread world record attempt - Guy Lacey
Best subject for "Longest Thread" has to be -

"Vicky Butler-Henderson is a piece of *ss - Discuss"

- because that is all my *excellent* Top Gear thread degraded into!
It'll never run. - David Woollard
You'll have to phrase it in a more crafty way to draw me in to discussion. There is only one word to answer the question...No.

I know Micky will agree as he says Citroens are lemons, can't be cr-p and lemons

David
No response - Micky
To the part-time farmer

Unusually, your post is not worthy of an answer; and I would not wish to contribute to a world record thread attempt ;-)

The History Channel site (US version, WW2) contains several three figure threads, but as most of the contributors are American, the intellectual content is minimal and of no importance what so ever, (A cynic would say this is a very good description of HJs offering, I would disagree completely)

Hur,hur

M
Re: Longest thread - Carole Adams
Can I play? (Does that count?)
Re: Longest thread world record attempt - David Woollard
Carole,

Only if you've mucked out and done the haynets for tonight.

David
Fishnets - Guy Lacey
I'm hoping she's in Fishnets.........
Re: Fishnets - David Woollard
Yes well you are a thrusting ( as in upwardly mobile) Golf GTI driver.

David
Re: Fishnets - Carole Adams
Mucking out in fishnets. Now there's a thought.

BTW - back to Citroens - dare I say this? - all our 3 are behaving themselves at last (except my vibrating rear view mirror - make something of that boys).