Ford Fiesa 2010 Zetec S TDCi - Not always starting - guncat

I bought a 6 month old ex - demonstrator from a main ford dealer and connected my Blackberry Curve to the bluetooth (as i use the car for work) and was really happy wih my purchase, that was until 2 weeks later. I went out to the car to go to work and found that it would not start, there was some life in the battery as the ignition was working and the radio / lights wer working but it would not start.

I have been told by the dealer it is my phone that is draining the battery of the car and a software update is on its way which will fix this. Since they advised this was the problem i have unpaired any bluetooth device from the car and it has been working ok. Until today when i moved it 5 ft to hoover it out and it started ok, moved it ok. when i had finished, it would not start for me to move it back to its correct parking position. I am now begining to think that it cannot be the bluetooth connection to my phone as it would be impossible for the battery to drain witin 4 mins, especially when the car was off, locked and stationary and it was not connected to any devices!!!

I just wondered if anyone els experiencing this issue and if anyone else had been advised the same / different. After a quick jump start it is ok again, but there seems to be no pattern as to when tis happens and no indication as to why this happens. I wold be very interested to hear what anyone thinks about this.