What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Fiesta - Key code help needed, RDS 5000 - MattM

Hello guys, Battery was disconnected for mechanical work on my mk4 fiesta and on reconnecting the radio is asking for key code. I have none of the original manuals with the car so was wondering if anyone could help me with the key code. The serial number is M250173 and the radio unit is an RDS 5000. Thanks in advance

Ford Fiesta - Key code help needed, RDS 5000 - Railroad.

Hi Matt, I've got your code for you. Do you want me to post it here?

Ford Fiesta - Key code help needed, RDS 5000 - MattM

Yes please mate. That would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ford Fiesta - Key code help needed, RDS 5000 - Railroad.

Matt your code is 6092.....

Ford Fiesta - Key code help needed, RDS 5000 - matthew.stevens

Hello,

I also have the same issue! I have the owner's manual but the previous owner removed the 'handy' little card that had the code on it. Ford want to charge me £20 to give me the code!

Could someone please help me? It's a Ford Fiesta with RDS 5000 radio - serial no. M034579.

Many thanks

Matt

Ford Fiesta - Key code help needed, RDS 5000 - Carse

Railroad,

Are you not just a little concerned that you are giving codes out to people,that may not have the legitimate right to have them. I am sure the original poster is the righful owner of the unit but you have no proof that he is. Anyone can go into a Ford dealership and upon presentation of the registration document can be given the code for the vehicle. That way only the cars owners are given the code thus limiting the demand for stolen units.

I only post as I am a Ford owner and would like to think my stereo's security system is a deterant to theft and not just a gimmick.

Ca***

Ford Fiesta - Key code help needed, RDS 5000 - mari0310

I need a code for my Fiesta. The serial is M014938. Thanks a lot!