What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford Ka 02 Plate - Ford Ka 5000 rds eon Radio Code Help - beetlepartsuk

Can anyone help me with a radio code. I was checking the fuses and I have knocked it off. It now asks for the code and I dont have it.

Ford Ka 02 Plate - Ford Ka 5000 rds eon Radio Code Help - Collos25

A trip to Fords with the log book and they should give it you for a nominal fee otherwise you could use one the sites on the web or ebay. Often people write the code on the actual radio case or somewhere in the handbook.

Ford Ka 02 Plate - Ford Ka 5000 rds eon Radio Code Help - tdc

Try Martin Lewis Money Saving site below,that`s where I`ve had help with codes in the past for nowt.Made sure I thanked them and would have bought them a drink if I could....saved me time&money.Just ask them nicely and one of the holders of code details should be along to help you.Make sure you provide them with the serial number for which you will have to remove unit from dash.Sometimes it`s in two places,etched on a plaque and on a paper sticker too.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=483687&page=57

Ford Ka 02 Plate - Ford Ka 5000 rds eon Radio Code Help - Railroad.

PM or email me your radio serial number and I'll reply to you with the code. You will need to pull the unit out from the dash and the serial number will be on a sticker on the top.

Sorry for delay, been snowed in. Serial number is M012875 hope you can help Railroad.

Ford Ka 02 Plate - Ford Ka 5000 rds eon Radio Code Help - elekie&a/c doctor

try 7963.hth

Great it worked a treat. Thanks so much.