Ford Focus C-Max 05 - EML on - car looses power and jerks - HAney78

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help, Im loosing it.

My EML light came on last April `09, independent garage changed ignition coil - genuine Ford part. Fault developed again in Jan this year, they advised me to take it to Ford Garage then they replaced the coil pack, paid for spark plugs. End of March fault developed again, they replaced the coil pack once again and advised the fault happened because the sparks has not been changed previously. As i have invoice to proove that i paid for it all was done with no chage. A week later it happened again, drove back then they said it underlying issue with wiring of the coil, they patched it up. 5 minutes after driving off from garage car lost power on motorway, struggled to get home but did eventually. Following Monday back to garage again, left it overnight, they said they then replaced the whole wiring bit. EML light came on friday night, took it back yesterday, the guy who repaired it said the wiring has not been changed. On my way home the car jerked, EML light came on, lost power, engine made a horrible sound. I got home eventually and lost as to what to do now. Not seen any service paper from Ford, dont know what exactly they done and not happy with what they doing, I feel they taking a mick now. What could be the problem, what shall i do next?

Thx