What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
FORD MONDEO 2003 TDCI - MONDEO 2.0 TDCI 2003 STOPPED WHILST DRIVING ?????? - seany boy

WHILST DRIVING ROUND A ROUND ABOUT OUR DIESEL MONDEO DECIDED IT WOULD JUST STOPPED RUNNING, GOT THE CAR HOME AND PUT MORE DIESEL IN. IT TURNS OVER OK AND SEEMS LIKE IT WANTS TO START, FIRES BUT JUST WONT START. THERE IS DIESEL COMING OUT OF EACH INJECTOR AND IT FIRES BUT WONT START.???? ANY IDEA'S ON WHAT COULD BE WRONG

FORD MONDEO 2003 TDCI - MONDEO 2.0 TDCI 2003 STOPPED WHILST DRIVING ?????? - oilrag

Welcome to the Forum, Seany. Could you type with the Caps lock off please?

Thanks

FORD MONDEO 2003 TDCI - MONDEO 2.0 TDCI 2003 STOPPED WHILST DRIVING ?????? - Peter D

How much fuel did you have in the can on the roundabout. It appear you have sucked air into the system. Regards Peter

FORD MONDEO 2003 TDCI - MONDEO 2.0 TDCI 2003 STOPPED WHILST DRIVING ?????? - Juicy Lucy

Welcome to the Forum, Seany. Could you type with the Caps lock off please?

Thanks

Why not use your moderators edit key and tidy it up for him?

Because I choose not to, Lucy.

Incidentally I`ve been reviewing your posting history - almost everything you post is a negative comment on the Forum - it`s moderation and content. Some of your brief one line `contributions` have been hidden for swearing.

I will close your account without further warning if you persist and you will have to find somewhere else to post.

It doesn`t have to be like this. Why not just join us in discussion?

Edited by oilrag (Moderator) on 28/07/2010 at 09:11

FORD MONDEO 2003 TDCI - MONDEO 2.0 TDCI 2003 STOPPED WHILST DRIVING ?????? - rtj70

I had a Mondeo TDCi (a EuroIV variant) and it stopped whilst driving it. It would not restart and made what I can only describe as 'quacking noises'. It was very strange. The RAC could not get it started either. It turned out to be a faulty EGR valve.

Edited by oilrag (Moderator) on 30/07/2010 at 13:52