What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Toyota Celica / Honda Accord - If buying auction/private How to avoid scams - unmachanical

Hi Guys ..I Know you can have an HPI check AA/RAC inspection done. Does the HPI check, check for all things ,

Has I couldn't afford forecourt price tags without finance, (which is not desirable, but may have to resort to yet lol)... as I'm a single parent of a stroppy teen

I work part time due to health probs ( I am not on any mobility benefits I just try to keep a positive attitude and as active as I can)

Well 1st of all, Thanks to all that replied to my last SCATTY post

Can anyone on here PLEASE tetl me if...

MOST OF / MANY OF/SOME OF pre 2003 models suffered from the reported oil problems...I see some vvti advertised saying HAD NEW CLUTCH is this an indication that the above oil problem in celicas would cause (ITS GOING SCATTY AGAIN) lol

Or at least offer suggestions as to similar alternative sporty lookin car of similar reliability (Garage /MOT guy says stay away from Hyundia/Vauxhall/& French cars) I am not desparate as I do have my TRUSTY old 190 Tdi Passat with full MOT for now (which my ex boyfriend says "it will do another 100,000 miles yet that car) Am sure it would BUT I would LIKE something a bit sportier

Generally its only ' The terrible teen ' & Myself that is in the car 99% of the time So a coupe is fine for me

Kindest Regards

K

Toyota Celica / Honda Accord - If buying auction/private How to avoid scams - Dutchie

Keep the trusty old passat put some sporty stickers on.:)