What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
06 1.5 rear wash/wiper - saab9002
Hi All ,
My wife's A150 rear washer pipe has popped off and water it coming out of the tailgate and I don't know how to get the inside panels/trim off, I don't want to destroy or break them in the process. Has anyone had to do this or can give me some advice. Also I can't find a Haynes manual on any A class, is there an alternative apart from going to a vastly overpriced Merc dealer (£90+/hr) ?
Thanks from Chris
06 1.5 rear wash/wiper - the_bandit
There is a Haynes manual for the W168 model but not for the later W169.

Don't be afraid of your dealer! I took a W169 for exactly the same fault and the repair cost was covered by MB. They said it shouldn't have happened and couldn't apologise enough.

06 1.5 rear wash/wiper - saab9002
I have had dealings with the local Merc dealer with the last A 140 we had and the quote for fixing known rear and front suspension problems was very expensive for the front and to grease the pins holding the top of the rear seat to stop the knocking in the rear, this was after they test drove it. I went to an independent garage and they showed me the worn parts in the rear suspension on the ramp and then quoted me half the price of the Merc garage and fixed front and rear faults. So now I have no faith in the local Merc dealer.