Focus II or c-max? - honest lee
had been considering focus or jazz and majority of advice left me favouring the focus. Like the look of the estate zetec. We have one toddler and another due any day. My wife had been checking out MPVs like scenics and Picassos as we've been driving about, attracted by the high up driver position.

Which would be a better purchase (got about £6K, looking for a 2006 with 30-35000M on clock)

All advice/experience appreciated
Focus II estate or c-max? - honest lee
sorry if not clear, focus estate or cmax!
Focus II estate or c-max? - M.M
With two cars so closely related from the same maker it has to be down to which you want. Agree with the higher driving position but the C-Max is a bit of a bus compared with a normal car unless you need the room. We tried one recently and decided we'd prefer a big estate.
Focus II estate or c-max? - Alby Back
As M.M has said there wouldn't be a great deal to choose between them in terms of the day to day experience.

I'd hazard though that you would get a better/younger estate for your money than the trendier C-Max. This could in turn perhaps have a downside in terms of its depreciation while you have it. The C-Max will probably hold its value slightly better.
Focus II estate or c-max? - honest lee
Thanks for replies.

Would be looking to hang onto the car for a good few years, so not overly concerned with depreciation, more running costs and reliability. Main difference I can see would be comfort and ease of use - sat in a focus estate, liked boot but felt low down infront of wheel. Haven't sat in a Cmax yet

Searches so far today have indicated more Foci on market, but similar price/milage on offer for both.