Peugeot 807 - first sighting? - Richard Hall
I am pretty sure I saw a Peugeot 807 yesterday - being driven through Ipswich in convoy with a Renault Vel Satis. Quite a striking sight. Expect an article next month in one of the motoring mags - 'Big Funny Looking French Cars - Group Test'. Saw a Ford Fusion as well, in a metallic beige/brown that reminded me of old Cortinas. Still no more Fiat Stilos though - have Fiat given up altogether trying to shift them, or do they only come out at night to avoid embarrassment?

Richard Hall
bangernomics.tripod.com
Peugeot 807 - first sighting? - RichardW
>Expect an article next month in one of the motoring mags - 'Big >Funny Looking French Cars - Group Test'.

See the current What Car? - 807, C5 and Toyota (Previa is it? - big and ugly anyway) group test. Pug comes out on top, 'cos they think it will have better residuals than the (identical) Cit.

Richard
Peugeot 807 - first sighting? - Ben79
That should be the C8, not the whacky-suspension C5 (yes please!)

Ben
Peugeot 807 - first sighting? - blank
I had a Stilo on hire a couple of weeks ago - I was certainly embarrassed to be seen in it. But I'd have been more embarrassed if I'd played any part in designing it.
I've not driven a more uncomfortable car since the 206.
Rough, noisy, tacky, uncomfortable, ergonomic disaster area...

rant for today over!
Peugeot 807 - first sighting? - Steve S
Agree about the Stilo. Glad of a lift in one the other day - nearly! What a pile of pooh!
Peugeot 807 - first sighting? - Soupytwist
They were for ferrying around the large number of football managers currently converging on the Ipswich area, if you believe the rumours.
Except Peter Reid, who's been seen in his own Jag - registration PRE 1D
Matthew Kelly
No, not that one.
FIAT Stilo Warning - Richard Hall
Here's an accountant's perspective:

www.acca.co.uk/publications/accountingandbusiness/...4

Actually quite an interesting article, especially where it suggests that Fiat are rushing a basic, electronics-free Stilo to market, the implication being that people aren't buying the Stilo because they don't want complex electronics on a Fiat.

I could have told them that....

Richard Hall
bangernomics.tripod.com