What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Short Legend - only lasts 3 years - Falkirk Bairn
Disappeared from the Honda UK website in under 3 years - only 2nd hand available.

It appears 3+ltr cars do not sell unless they have German origins - How will Infiniti make a mark when Honda could not despite the Legend being well specified and well built!
Short Legend - only lasts 3 years - Lygonos
Would have sold better if emissions were under the magic 225g/km CO2.

Even the German marques as vulnerable to this - very few of the big petrols sell compared to the 3.0d variants.

In countries where petrol costs are lower (eg. USA) Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infiniti, Toyota/Lexus fare much much better.

I think the Germans have learned to make cars that perform artificially well for the emissions tests ;-)
Short Legend - only lasts 3 years - pd
As poster above says, wrong engine - without a fast diesel in this sector you're wasting your time.
Short Legend - only lasts 3 years - Happy Blue!
Friend just bought a brand new Legend. Discount was eye-watering, if you were the dealer....
Short Legend - only lasts 3 years - Falkirk Bairn
Friend just bought a brand new Legend. Discount was eye-watering if you were the dealer....

I understand they were sold for a little over half price - the price of an Accord!
Short Legend - only lasts 3 years - mike hannon
It all seems very sad to me, as a former Legend owner - one of the best cars I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot.
OK, a lot of people can't afford to feed a big engine but it still seems a shame that many will never experience a quality piece of equipment, as opposed to a gizmo-laden buzz-box (or, if diesel, knock-box) designed to impress the company car market and last three or four years before the bits start to fall off.
Short Legend - only lasts 3 years - Cheeky
Completely agree Mike. This country and France (poss Germany now too) is obsessed with Diesel. I have owned two and hated every minute. Thank goodness manufacturers are making decent progress producing large petrol engines with reasonably low CO2. All this CO2 judged tax is a nonsense in any case. I'll stop now as I can feel a political rant brewing in my mind....!!