What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Is it A Ka or a Fiesta? - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
Recently ,due to old age, I have found myself unable to tell the difference between a new Ka and a new 3 door Fiesta from the front especially. Apart from the badge what are the tell tale differences?
Is it A Ka or a Fiesta? - Another John H
KA is a _bit_ taller, and a _bit_ narrower, as the result of its FIAT underpinnings.

Once you get your eye into the "aspect ratio" of the things it's possible to tell from the front.
Is it A Ka or a Fiesta? - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}
I'm also confused about the bright three door Fiesta shown in the TV ads. It looks like a jacked up mini 4x4. Must be a low camera position.
I look at the front of my neighbour's KA every morning and it is hard to see any of the FIAT influence.
Is it A Ka or a Fiesta? - Stuartli
I have to confess that the new Fiesta is, to me, rather natty.
Is it A Ka or a Fiesta? - maz64
I have to confess that the new Fiesta is to me rather natty.

Same here, although when I saw one in a boring colour and plastic wheel trims, it looked more ordinary.
Is it a Ka or a Fiesta? - Happy Blue!
Yes the new Fiesta is a very smart looking car and much more striking than the Mazda2 on which it is based. I also like the Ka, which although less instantly attractive than the Fiat 500 I think will age better.
Is it a Ka or a Fiesta? - Sofa Spud
Both these cars looked fresh and stylish when I first saw the pics in Autocar and the the first few examples on the road.

But is it just me or does the new Fiesta look dated already because the stylists have tried too hard?
Is it a Ka or a Fiesta? - rtj70
Not sure if both look dated yet but for sure the design will not last as well as the original Ka. They probably have tried too hard.

And the new Ka is not as nice to look at as the FIAT 500.
Is it a Ka or a Fiesta? - davecooper
Interesting comment about the Mazda 2 V's the Fiesta. I was going to wait until the Fiesta arrived before deciding between the Mazda and the Fiesta. In the end I went ahead and bought the Mazda before the Fiesta was launched. On seing the Fiesta I thought it was ok but I still preferred the Mazda. However, the point is that I bought the Mazda on the basis that once the Fiesta was launched they would become common quite quickly. This has now been borne out by the fact that they are now a far more common sight than the Mazda even though they were launched over a year later. Give me something a bit less common every time.