What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Ford will meet your car payments - Mr X
..... but only if you are an American and living in the very place were this whole darn credit crisis mess started.
tinyurl.com/cmz4nf
Why is this offer not coming to the UK, where Ford have just upped car prices by a grand or two ?
Ford will meet your car payments - adverse camber
Thats why uk prices are up.
Ford will meet your car payments - FocusDriver
UK prices are up due to the low value of the pound. Cars, electrical goods, the whole lot are all going up, according to the respective manufacturers.
Ford will meet your car payments - Altea Ego
UK prices are up due to the low value of the pound. Cars electrical goods
the whole lot are all going up according to the respective manufacturers.

Thats fine - were not buying them anyway
Ford will meet your car payments - Blue {P}
So if you want the same thing here then take out a loan with redundancy cover, isn't that more or less what they're offering?
Ford will meet your car payments - Collos25
They are offering for free redundancy cover in the UK you have to pay for and then its not very good as many people have discovered recently.
Ford will meet your car payments - bbroomlea{P}
That was my thought Blue - its no different to PPI that is sold on the back of finance arranged by dealers. Although America take insurance for everything, it appears that most dont take protection on their borrowings whearas in the UK it can be as much as 50% of loans arranged.

Despite what Martin Lewis and the Financial Ombudsman have been banging on about policies being mis-sold and not worth it - I expect many people are now quite happy that they have unemployment cover for 12 months or more.
Ford will meet your car payments - Armitage Shanks {p}
They squirm like crazy about paying out though. My daughter was admitted to hospital in a semi-coma on a stretcher with what was diagnosed as ME. Insurer refused to pay out as they did not recognise the existence of the disease!
Ford will meet your car payments - Bill Payer
UK prices are up due to the low value of the pound. Cars electrical goods
the whole lot are all going up according to the respective manufacturers.

It's a handy excuse, but I've just come back from the US, and even with the current exchange rate and allowing for VAT, cars are still cheaper over there.
Ford will meet your car payments - welshlad
sounds good but you can bet your bottom dollar (excuse the pun) that there will be hoops galour to jump though and pitfalls around every corner should you try to make use of it, always view this sort of thing for what it is a bid to boost sales its about shifting cars not the consumer