What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Most unusual car modification - oilrag
What`s the most unusual car modification you have seen, or done yourself - perhaps in youth ;-)

I remember seeing those unpainted alloy rear `wings` bolted onto the rear of cars a few years back, looking about as integrated as a computer rack bolted on. Then I saw this proposal..

tinyurl.com/bxcnkw

That said, I seem to remember painting the inside door cards with purple emulsion in around 1969..
Ever since I`ve always loved having a standard motor.. ;-)
Most unusual car modification - doctorchris
As a Panda owner. the Fiat Forum is dear to my heart but I cannot believe the suggestion to paint the inside of the headlamp lenses black.
Might as well modify the inside of the windscreen in a similar way, whilst at it.
Most unusual car modification - gordonbennet
Is that a special section of the Fiat forum for those who should really be in secure accomodation?

I'm sure i've admitted this before, but my dodgiest mod was back when i used my mk3 Zodiac as my tow car in banger racing days.

The rear cart springs weren't really stiff enough to cope with heavy towing, so the cure was cut a coil spring in 2, fit them above leaf spring over the bump stop (roped in place...) and then lower to ground...het presto home made spring assisters.
I know i worry too at some of the things we used to do.

Got to pop out now to get some black paint for my headlamps...surreal...think while i'm there some barbed wire for securing the borders of chez gb..;)
Most unusual car modification - piggy
Is that a special section of the Fiat forum for those who should really be
in secure accomodation?>>

Judging by some of the posts there it would need to be a new,very large institution.
Small wonder Fiat reliability is questioned on this forum if some of the posts is anything to go by. Luckily,some posts are well informed and helpful though.
Most unusual car modification - zookeeper
wouldnt it be easier to buy black headlight bulbs?