What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
03 codes for the radio/CD multi changer - wooliewoo
Hi, just had some work done on the car, the battery was removed so now the radio/CD player isn't working and its asking for codes.

Can anyone help me out with these? Its just we lost the manual ages ago (thing was left on the roof when we drove off!) so have no idea!

Cheers!

Edited by Pugugly on 01/02/2009 at 13:17

03 2.0 Codes for the radio/CD multi changer - Armitage Shanks {p}
You might be able to get the from a Ford dealer and might have to pay. You will need VIN no and maybe proof of ownership (V5). It should all be in the central database, assuming it is the original fit ICE system
03 2.0 Codes for the radio/CD multi changer - Dave_TD
Mine is written on the top of the radio in black marker pen. You may laugh, but when I used to work in a bodyshop at least half the radios we took out had the code marked on them somewhere...
03 2.0 Codes for the radio/CD multi changer - DP
I don't know what model radio you have, but see if this covers it:

www.eserviceinfo.com/download.php?fileid=15530

Cheers
DP
03 2.0 Codes for the radio/CD multi changer - wooliewoo
Thanks everyone, finally got round to sorting this out today.......such an easy job, unfortunately the code was not on the back of the set as we had hoped, but went onto the site DP posted and got the code for a total price of £4.99, what a bargain, 5 mins later the radio was up and running again!!

Job well done!!

Thanks all!