What is life like with your car? Let us know and win £500 in John Lewis vouchers | No thanks
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - Nsar
Luckily no-one hurt but you have to wonder kind of driver this guy is when he comes out with: "I didn't initially realise the car was up in the air."

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1088349_dri...e

Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - b308
A classic case for that 3 points thing on that other thread, if he knew conditions were bad and didn't even know he was up in the air at the end of the crash then he desrves 3 points... or a breathaliser!!
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - Pugugly
The text keeps referring to him as being lucky - I think that the public were the lucky ones not t get in his way when that happened.
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - JH
""I think I might even have tried to carry on driving because I didn't initially realise the car was up in the air. ".

What a plonker! Is it an age thing that I more and more frequently find myself thinking that there is a large number of people who are not fit to be let out on their own, and notice I've not mentioned driving!

JH
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - gordonbennet
Does that road look fairly straight, wide and good enough to drive down without launching over some railings?
it does to me, quite how they get themselves into a mess like this beggars belief.

Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - Chris White
Yes, the road may have been 'slippery' but what speed were you doing to end up like that......?
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - Bromptonaut
Hope his insurers knew about the alloys and rubber band tyres!!
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - rtj70
And he is quoted as saying:

"The road was really slippy. I didn't know the crash had been so bad until I got out.

I think I might even have tried to carry on driving because I didn't initially realise the car was up in the air.

It was only when I looked back and saw everyone taking pictures of the car that I realised how bad it was."

How did he not realise he got out of that car and it was in the air?
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - Ben79
Hope his insurers knew about the alloys and rubber band tyres!!

My friend with a chavved, sorry, modified Astra took off his 18 inch wheels and replaced with genuine 16's as the 18's tramlined and gave a poor ride.

There's hope for us yet!
Seem to be lacking a little traction.... - bathtub tom
>>car spun out of control

At least the journo has got some knowledge of the English language, around here it would've been 'span out of control'.